WINTER IS UPON US
..and it’s cold and wet out there!
Here are a few tips on what you can do for stray and feral cats during the winter season.
- Provide daily feeding to keep the cats weight on. Calories are burned faster when they are cold.
- Provide fresh drinking water daily. Add a bit of sugar to raise the freezing temperature and add a few calories.
- Bring the cat inside for one night. A basement, bathroom or garage. Even if they hide the entire night they are warm and dry.
- Always bang on the hood of your car and check tire wells. Cats as well as other Critters like to hide there for warmth.
- Honk your horn and wait a minute before driving off in case an animal is hiding under the car for warmth.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.