Rabbits | Pet Safety | Wildlife | Books
- Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease (RHD) Fact Sheet
- Rabbits and Heatstroke
- Rabbit Food Pyramid
- Rabbit 101: Did you know?
Useful tips and information we’ve posted:
- Plan your Catio for Spring
- Winter safety for stray & feral cats
- How to: Build a cat shelter
- Make Your Bird Bath Better
- Summer Paw Pad Injuries
- Are you prepared?
- Winter Safety Tips
- Your Pets and Heatstroke
- Summer Pet Safety
- Holiday Pet Safety
CDART.org – go to the Canadian Disaster Animal Response Team’s “Be Prepared” page to learn about disaster preparedness planning for your pets
Found a wild animal? Not sure if it needs help or if you should intervene?
Visit this page on the Wildlife Rehabilitators Network of British Columbia website to find out what to do in various situations for different types of wild animals.
- Building An Ark: 101 Solutions to Animal Suffering by Ethan Smith with Guy Dauncey