- All adoption applicants are required to fill in an application and are carefully screened to ensure our animals are placed in the best possible home.
- Once we have your application and it looks like you might a good fit for one of our animals we will introduce you to them. We require that everyone in the family is present for the initial visit so we can get a feel of the family dynamic.
- Once the initial visit has happened one of our volunteers will do a home check to ensure everything needed has been established.
- We take our adoptions very seriously and will also ask to do additional home checks throughout the first year to check on the animal.
- We have the best interest of animal at heart and have a “return” policy whereby we ask that if for some reason the adoption is not working out that the animal be returned directly to us.
*Please note that we will not adopt our bunnies to families with small children. Rabbits are very sensitive and high maintenance and are not good pets for children.