Occasionally we will have an animal looking for a forever home. These will be displayed in our available for adoption section below.
- All adoption applicants are required to fill in an application and are carefully screened to ensure our animals are placed in the best possible home.
- Once we have your application and it looks like you might a good fit for one of our animals we will introduce you to them. We require that everyone in the family is present for the initial visit so we can get a feel of the family dynamic.
- Once the initial visit has happened one of our volunteers will do a home check to ensure everything needed has been established.
- We take our adoptions very seriously and will also ask to do additional home checks throughout the first year to check on the animal.
- We have the best interest of animal at heart and have a “return” policy whereby we ask that if for some reason the adoption is not working out that the animal be returned directly to us.
*Please note that we will not adopt our bunnies to families with small children. Rabbits are very sensitive and high maintenance and are not good pets for children.
Adoption Form Rabbits | Adoption Form Cats
Available for Adoption