Often a companion animal is the “best friend” who provides a loving bond and companionship that would otherwise not exist. Often people do not have the resources to provide for their animals veterinary bills.
In other cases animals are abused or abandoned. Often these animals are in need of veterinary care and/or foster care before they can be placed into their new forever home. Our Miscellaneous Animal Rescue Project has been put in place to help with providing the best care and support possible in times of need and is funded by donations and fundraising.
- Happy Endings: Joey & Peanut, Willow, Lola & Daisy August 31, 2014
- Happy Endings: Echo, Macy and Lucy December 28, 2013
- Update: Mr. Bean Aug 2013 August 25, 2013
- Stories: How Mr. Bean came into our lives December 1, 2012
- Stories: Our Little Boo-Berry December 1, 2012
- Happy Endings: The Video June 1, 2009
- Bunny Stories: Penny’s Letter September 11, 2008
- Happy Endings: Jack’s Adoption Story April 2, 2007